PVC Drain and Sewer Pipe
Cresline PVC Drain and Sewer (DS) Pipe is produced using PVC 1120 polyvinyl chloride material to meet or exceed ASTM D2729 standards. PVC DS Pipe is white in color and is available in solvent weld with solid or perforated walls.
Cresline PVC Sewer Pipe is produced using PVC 1120 polyvinyl chloride material to meet or exceed ASTM D3034 standards. PVC Sewer Pipe is green or white in color and is available in solvent weld and gasket joint with solid or perforated walls.
Typical applications for Cresline PVC DS and Sewer Pipe include:
- Building sewers and underground building drains for home and industry
- Building storm sewers for home and industry
- Disposal fields for septic tank drains and leaching systems
- Subsoil drains for lowland and surface water drainage
- Sewer mains and sewer service